Strap Wrap Organizer is the easiest and quickest way to organize your ratchet straps both in storage and during use.
- SIMPLE STRAP STORAGE SOLUTION - Attach It! Wrap It! Strap It! - No pieces to lose. No plastic to break. It's securely attached to each ratchet strap for efficient organization in seconds.
- FOR STORAGE - Wrap up the entire length of your ratchet strap on the Strap Wrap Organizer and secure it along with the hooks.
- DURING USE - After you've secured your cargo simply roll the excess strap up and attach Strap Wrap Organizer to the taut portion of the in use cargo strap.
- NO MORE FLAPPING STRAPS - Strap Wrap Organizer keeps the excess strap wrapped up and secure so there's no more dragging the ground to get run over or scratching any paint with flapping straps.
- BUILT TOUGH - Laser cut, zinc coated steel with smooth ground edges. Industrial strength hook and loop retention strap with an easy grab (even with gloves on) end loop. It's just as tough (maybe tougher) than the tie-down strap to which it's hooked.
- 100% MADE IN USA - Patent pending.
Simple to Use - After you’ve fed the free end through the ratchet or locking mechanism of your cargo strap simply attach Strap Wrap Organizer using the “buckle” slots. It’s then securely attached and can’t get lost. If you do ever need that extra 2” of strap it’s just as easy to quickly remove.
Multiple Uses - For storage, simply wrap up the entire length of cargo strap and secure it with the retention strap. During use, secure your cargo as normal and then wrap up the excess strap (that’s normally left flapping in the breeze) with Strap Wrap Organizer and attach the bundle to the taught portion of your in-use ratchet strap. No more flapping straps left to accidentally run over, scratch paint, or fray and ruin.
Bonus Uses - If you haul the same load consistently you can use Strap Wrap Organizer to keep all of your cargo straps at predetermined lengths but still be able to unwind them should the occasional need arise for a longer strap. Strap Wrap Organizers are also made so you can estimate the length of strap you’re undwinding. SW-100 and SW-150 will unwind about 1’ (foot) of strap per full revolution. SW-200 and SW-300 will unroll about 2’ of strap per revolution. Why wrestle with 20’ of strap when it’s obvious you only need about 8’ or so?
Ratchet straps not included.